You may have a number of pensions that you have accrued over the years. These may be a mixture of different types of schemes such as group personal pensions, stakeholder pensions or personal pensions.
There are a number of benefits that can be gained from consolidating your pensions which include:-
- Overall reduction in charges
- Obtaining the right level of risk in the pension funds
- Plans reflect your current circumstances
- Making full use of tax breaks available
- Easy access to pension values and performance
- Significant reduction in ongoing paperwork
Whether you are a client of ours already, or a new client, you should contact one of our specialist advisers who can review your pension plans for you.
The value of pensions and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.